Here are a few steps to consider if you notice the internet connection has slowed down on your mobile device.
- Restart your device. A quick and simple fix for a slow device is to simply restart it. This can clear out the cache, stop unnecessary tasks from running, and get things running smoothly again. Just hold down the power button, select the Restart option, and then tap OK to confirm.
- Clear the cache of your Android phone.
- Uninstall the apps you do not frequently use from your mobile.
- Enable maximum loading data option.
- Choose preferred network connection to 3G/ 4G.
- Enable text mode in your browser.
- Select a fast web browser for your Android phone
- Use Android apps to increase internet speed.